Re: Fwd: courier IMAP with QMAIL+SQL

spdesai@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

You are still not using qmail-sql, you are using qmail-mysql. This is the WRONG mailing list for assistance with your problems. If you are using qmail-sql then the parameters and issues you are facing would not be the ones outlined in your email. As sad as it is, it is very unlikely that anybody on this mailing list will be able to give you useful assistance. Users here are users of qmail-sql, which is VERY different from qmail-mysql.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but this is the third thread I have seen from yourself asking questions about a program that is different from the one being developed here.

Regards

Russell Smith

Hello

with ref to mail below.. i have done it i.e courier imap + qmail-sql without applying patch...

is it ok or reliable...??

i used below in authmysqlrc..

MYSQL_SERVER
MYSQL_USERNAME
MYSQL_PASSWORD
MYSQL_DATABASE
MYSQL_USER_TABLE
MYSQL_CRYPT_PWFIELD
MYSQL_CLEAR_PWFIELD
MYSQL_UID_FIELD
MYSQL_GID_FIELD
MYSQL_LOGIN_FIELD
MYSQL_HOME_FIELD
MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE SELECT id,passwd,'',uid,gid,home,'',hardquota,'' FROM passwd where id='$(local_part)' and mbox_host='$(domain)'

is it ok or reliable...??

thanks in advace..

-suhag..

----- Forwarded message from "spdesai@xxxxxxxxx" <spdesai@xxxxxxxxx> -----