Fwd: Re: Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir

spdesai@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [root@mail qmail]# ls -l sqlhome/
> total 4
> drwx------    5 root     nofiles      4096 Aug 14 12:14 test
<snip>
> mysql> select * from passwd;
<snip>
> | test  | 1000 | 1000 | /var/qmail/sqlhome | gnfcinfotower.com | NULL
> |         0 | 0000-00-0
> 0 00:00:00 | NULL     |       1 |            0 | NULL      |
<snip>
> But when i sendthe mail to test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which i had created in
> qmailsql database in passwd table.....the qmail log show me below error..
>
> @4000000042feeacd0e9fd3ec starting delivery 32: msg 114649 to local
> test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> @4000000042feeacd0e9feb5c status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
> @4000000042feeacd0f01fcd4 delivery 32: deferral: Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir._
> (#4.2.1)/

You probably want to do this from the mysql prompt:
	UPDATE passwd SET home='/var/qmail/sqlhome/test' WHERE login='test';

Then from the command line:
	mv /var/qmail/sqlhome/test /tmp
	mkdir /var/qmail/sqlhome/test
	maildirmake /var/qmail/sqlhome/test/Maildir
	chown -R 1000:1000 /var/qmail/sqlhome/test

Hello

No it gives the erro like

@40000000430012680f658164 starting delivery 14: msg 114648 to local
test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@40000000430012680f6598d4 status: local 2/10 remote 0/20
@40000000430012680f65a0a4 delivery 13: deferral: Temporary_failure_in_qmail-
lspawn./
@40000000430012680f65ac5c status: local 1/10 remote 0/20

thanks

regards,
suhag
--
Rohan Carly
Systems Officer

The contents of this e-mail transmission are intended solely for the
named recipient(s), may be confidential, and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.

----- End forwarded message -----