Re: qmail+pgsql - qmail need to be restarted when adding new domain

KrzychK2 wrote:

Hello  qmail-sql!

I've got a problem with adding new domains. rcpt from db is allowed
but still qmail need to be restarted or i've got the following
message:
Be warned rcpthosts from db is only used if your locals file does not exist. Check the
qmail-sql manual to be sure.

Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

This is annoying, is there any suggestion to operate without
restarting qmail??
Sadly you must SIGHUP qmail-send to enable the rescanning of a domain. You would write
a pg trigger that queues a SIGHUP of qmail-send after 5-10 seconds.

Regards

Russell Smith