[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Qmail-sql and MS SQL Server/ODBC Questions
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Qmail-sql and MS SQL Server/ODBC Questions
- From: Philip de Lisle <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:57:58 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I've got a client who wants to use Qmail-sql with MS SQL Server.
1. When I try to compile qmail I get missing header files (the 3 inside
the #ifdef SQLTYPE == UNIXODBCTYLE block in sql.h).
Where do I find these files? I don't have a copy of MS SQL Server (I'm
only a humble Linux users <g>), but the client probably has them if they
are part of the MS dev kit.
2. What should go in sql.headers and sql.lib?
3. What should go in s.lib in ./checkpassword-0.90?
4. Are there any instructions for ODBC use that I've missed/can't find.
If not, are there any plans to write some? I can see more MS shops
starting to look at Linux MTAs going forward so this would be useful,
particularly as this client has a huge investment in triggers which
don't translate to MySQL or PostgreSQL and has to stay with the MS
server for the foreseeable future.
Many thanks in advance.