qmail distribution based on qmail-sql

Hello,

I`m proud to announce that after near half of year of development I`ve just
released the first stable release of Helios qmail, an advanced qmail
distribution based on qmail-sql patch.

Helios qmail has many features that each modern MTA should have. Some of it`s
features are: SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP and IMAPS services support, a
content scanner, PHP5 API, spoofing prevention support, SPF support, SMTP
authorization support, SMTP-after-POP3/IMAP and much more.

For more information see it`s home page: http://helios-qmail.sourceforge.net/.

--
Paweł Foremski
priv mail: cGF2Y2lvQDRsby5ieXRvbS5wbAo= (base64)