RE: sqlcreatehomedir

Ok I am getting some where at last :)
The server is receiving mail and creating the home drirectories,
It was fixed my removing all of the home drirectories and letting the
Script take it all on by it self and with a little more it works a treat
now.

But I am having problems checking my mail with a pop progy, even if I
telnet to port 110 no matter what it tells me the big f u but if you use
the test
[root@MailMan root]# /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup virtual.org
/bin/checkpassword pwd
+OK <16393.1073397059@xxxxxxxxxxx>