Qmail and mysql

Redhat 9 downloaded the src rpm compiled and installed..
Got it all up and running and starting the test procedures as on

http://qmail-sql.digibel.be/install.html

Found a couple issues..
Item 4.. you do not specify a stopdate.. After viewing the querys I found that it does the search based on the stopdate, Since stopdate defaults no NULL, I wasn't getting any return results.. Fixed this.
Also enabled = 1 which you didnt specify in the instructions.

Ok so I get past this and instead of getting

 qmail-getpw alias virtual.org ; echo $?
116

I now get
qmail-getpw alias virtual.org ; echo $?