AW: Spamassassin

Hi,

> the qmailqueue patch is quite small and it is quite easy to
> add it manual !

Hm i think i did not expressed me clearly, in fact i can apply this
patch manually (thats what i did) but qmail won't compile anymore :-/

In a make it ends with:
"make: *** No rule to make target `auto_uids.c', needed by
`auto_uids.o'.  Stop."

And if i want to compile partly (make qmail) it says this:
cc   qmail.o   -o qmail
/usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
qmail.o: In function `setup_qqargs':
qmail.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `env_get'
qmail.o: In function `qmail_open':
qmail.o(.text+0xfd): undefined reference to `fd_move'
qmail.o(.text+0x120): undefined reference to `fd_move'
qmail.o(.text+0x13d): undefined reference to `auto_qmail'
qmail.o(.text+0x1ca): undefined reference to `substdio_fdbuf'
qmail.o: In function `qmail_put':
qmail.o(.text+0x223): undefined reference to `substdio_put'
qmail.o: In function `qmail_puts':
qmail.o(.text+0x257): undefined reference to `substdio_puts'
qmail.o: In function `qmail_from':
qmail.o(.text+0x283): undefined reference to `substdio_flush'
qmail.o(.text+0x2b8): undefined reference to `substdio_fdbuf'
qmail.o: In function `qmail_close':
qmail.o(.text+0x366): undefined reference to `substdio_flush'
qmail.o(.text+0x390): undefined reference to `wait_pid'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [qmail] Error 1

So in other words, all this patching destroyed my source, i don't wanna
start and mess with qmail-source so i hoped that there is another
solution for working _with_ spamassassin....

> this would be for patching, manual,  the desiered patch.
> now for other spam solution
> an kewl option is the ASSP (http://assp.sf.net/)
> it works with any SMTP server and it has some nice features
> inside. a little bit unstable but still kewl.

Yah right, that really looks cool, if my spamassassin won't work i will
do that one, thank you!

> Greets from Romania and a Happy New Year to all !

Thanks, and a happy New Year!

Greetings,
Stephan