Re: Spamassassin

the qmailqueue patch is quite small and it is quite easy to add it manual !

so
http://qmail.totalnet.ro/qmailqueue-patch
here is the patch.

in qmail.c
add

#include "env.h"

after the top includes finish .

remove this line: static char *binqqargs[2] = { "bin/qmail-queue", 0 } ;
replace it with: static char *binqqargs[2] = { 0, 0 } ;

add this function:
static void setup_qqargs()
{
  if(!binqqargs[0])
    binqqargs[0] = env_get("QMAILQUEUE");
  if(!binqqargs[0])
    binqqargs[0] = "bin/qmail-queue";
}

find the qmail_open function and after the 2 int definition at the top
add the call to setup_qqargs()

 int qmail_open(qq)
 struct qmail *qq;
 {
   int pim[2];
   int pie[2];

  setup_qqargs();

so reading a diff file it is quite easy
the lines with - were removed, the lines with + have been added.

also don't forget to add in the Makefile the part with env.a
-	substdio.a error.a str.a fs.a auto_qmail.o auto_split.o
+	substdio.a error.a str.a fs.a auto_qmail.o auto_split.o env.a

k !

this would be for patching, manual,  the desiered patch.
now for other spam solution
an kewl option is the ASSP (http://assp.sf.net/)
it works with any SMTP server and it has some nice features inside.
a little bit unstable but still kewl.

hope this helps you !

good luck !

Greets from Romania and a Happy New Year to all !

Catalin Constantin
Bounce Software
www.bounce-software.com