[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Spamassassin
- From: "Stephan Kessler" <stephankessler@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:49:42 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
Hi ppl out there,
I installed qmail-sql quite half an year ago and it works perfectly.
Recently i wanted to add "anti spam support" with the famous
Now the Problem is the following, i'm sure you can help me:
After all this qmail Patching (qmail-sql,smtp-auth, percenthack-patch,
quota-patch, bounce patch and and and) it is impossible for me (maybe
i'm that silly) to apply the qmailqueue Patch in the qmail.c, eh to say
it exactly: the patch applies but compiling fails.
So what i want is a system wide spamassassin protection. No .qmail
solution or anything i want something clear system wide. Any ideas?
Thank you in advance and Happy New Year :)
Greetings from Germany,