Spamassassin

Hi ppl out there,

I installed qmail-sql quite half an year ago and it works perfectly.
Recently i wanted to add "anti spam support" with the famous
spamassassin.

Now the Problem is the following, i'm sure you can help me:
After all this qmail Patching (qmail-sql,smtp-auth, percenthack-patch,
quota-patch, bounce patch and and and) it is impossible for me (maybe
i'm that silly) to apply the qmailqueue Patch in the qmail.c, eh to say
it exactly: the patch applies but compiling fails.

So what i want is a system wide spamassassin protection. No .qmail
solution or anything i want something clear system wide. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year :)

Greetings from Germany,
Stephan