checkpassword

Hi there I got the checkpassword to compile with no problems usesing the
checkpassword-0.90-sql-0.21.patch and it seems to run fine, when I run

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup virtual.org /bin/checkpassword pwd

It comes up and when I log into it, then is just tells me authorization
failed, I can see in the my sql logs that this dos work (the query gose
through) and if I goto the mysql console and do the same query it dos
come back.

Any thoughts.

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by the Freemotion mailman]