RE: APOP issue

I figured out where to force a syntax error check:

in qmail-popup there is a function:

void pop3_apop(arg) char *arg;
{
  char *space;
  space = arg + str_chr(arg,' ');
  if (!*space) { err_syntax(); return; }
  *space++ = 0;
  doanddie(arg,space - arg,space);
}

So until qmail-sql can handle APOP, I simply changed it to:

void pop3_apop(arg) char *arg;
{
  err_syntax(); return;
}

I see Alex Howansky wrote a patch to enable APOP and other crypted services.  Is this going to make it into the main qmail-sql patch?