[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: qmail-sql 0.25 released
- To: "Michael Devogelaere" <michael.devogelaere@xxxxxxxxxx>, <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: qmail-sql 0.25 released
- From: "Jeremy Kusnetz" <JKusnetz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:12:00 -0500
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcO1J+OcuZaO25cJTM2ErbMPEJe8cAEucpaw
- Thread-topic: qmail-sql 0.25 released
So the checkpassword patch that is in the 0.25 src.rpm is version 0.23 and is timestamped Nov 2nd. The latest checkpassword patch available for straight download is dated Oct 1st.
Is there a checkpassword 0.25 patch? Which is the real latest patch?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Devogelaere [mailto:michael.devogelaere@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 3:47 PM
> To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: qmail-sql 0.25 released
> Qmail-sql 0.25 is now available. I've reworked the code which protects
> against SQL insertion vulnerabilities, since there were
> with the previous fix.
> Kind regards,