Re: Test install not delivery locally

On Wednesday 22 Oct 2003 11:45 am, Simon Waters wrote:

> First thanks for all the hard work.... but I have a problem.

Argh.... solved.

Which qmail users need access to the database? I assumed from documentation
only qmails, but it seems that others do.

Also those using qmail-popup, what user does qmail-pop stuff run as?

Looks like it is always root, but if I use the same uid, gid for all
mailboxes can I sensibly run as that user. My first attempts failed with
authentication failed.

 Simon, still keen to know how to make postgres more chatty.