qmail-SQL + fechmail

    I am using qmail with the qmail-sql patch and fetchmail to get mail from my ISP.I am not sure if this is a Off-Topic question,But would like to know if any body has faced this situation wherein fetchmail (configured as forward to qmail-smtp) fails to deliver and  skips to the next qmail-sql user.
    Since fetchmail is originally designed to be used with system users ,would like to know if there is any specific settings to done to get it work properly in combination with qmail-sql.
    Also is there any way to run concurrent fethmail processes in this combination.

Amol Bhutada
Product Manager: Knowledge Management
Mithi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Flat no. 302, Mayfair Court,