Re: qmail-sql 0.23

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:12:40PM -0700, Caffeinate The World wrote:

> --- Michael Devogelaere <michael.devogelaere@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > Qmail-sql 0.23 is now available. With this version, qmail-sql should
> > now
>
> Does this version fix the buffer overflow bug I reported? ie.
>
> ./qmail-getpw someverylongusernametoforceacrash virtual.org

I think i accidently deleted your mail with the bug-report :-/. I tried
to reproduce it with a username with 46000 characters and it didn't crash
on my computer. What database are you using ? Can you give me the
exact command you're using to trigger this bug ? Does it also crash with
version 0.23 ?

Kind regards,
Michael.