qmail-sql + courier Imap

Hello,

I run Red Hat 9

I just ran across the qmail-sql site and the project seems to be a perfect fit for what I'm looking for. I have a couple of questions. Please dont tell me to look at the FAQ and install instructions, I did that and with that in mind ask the following:

How do I get the src.rpm to compile? I tried using rpmbuild --rebuild, but it errors out and desn't produce anything. I've read you may need to patch qmail for RH9, how would I add that to the RPM or am I just better off trying to compile from scratch?

Reason why I ask about the RPM is that I have never had anything I compile work.

I also read on another qmail list posting somewhere that happens to be member of this list that they are running qmail-sql + Courier IMAP + Squirrelmail. That is what I want to run also. Can you provide any pointers on getting this to work?

Any and all help appreciated.

Thank you all for reading and helping!

Brent S. Clark

Do you Yahoo!?