Re: am I missing a step for sqlcreatehomedir ?

larry wrote:

Ok, I've gone through the archives and the help files I Can find.
I have the qmail-sql system working in every way except for the autohomedir

If I create the home maildir manually, everything works nicely.
I am using qmail-1.03 and the 0.23pre3.patch

Ok, as a temporary fix I've hard coded /usr/local/sbin/sqlcreatehomedir into the sql_check_homedir function, recompiled, and it work. So this leads me to believe the obvious: that sql_get_config isn't pulling in my line with the autohomedir.

Why would this be? Has anyone else seen this? Or is it just that my configuration
(ref: last email) is incorrect?

-Larry