open relaying and wesite search error

Hi all,
I tried to search for an answer to my problem on qmail-sql.digibel.be in the mailing list section, but whenever I enter a search, I get an "Access forbidden 403" error.

I just installed qmail via LWQ, with the qmail-sql patch. I removed the locals and rcpthosts files. My /var/qmail/controls/sqlserver is the vanilla one that came with the patch, with the one change being the password and table name for the connection_string
The file is own/mod
qmails:nofiles 0440

The problem I'm having is that my qmail is accepting email with any destination. The mail is not then being delievered, but I am used to getting (and would like to see) an error. Something along the lines of the standard qmail "domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

There is only one user in the passwd database, and that is the alias user with virtual domain "fullywired.net"

I checked to make sure, and sqlserver reads...
rcpthosts_from_db yes
allowed_recipients_from_db yes

is this the correct setting?

If there's any more information I can give so that you can help me get the correct denial-of-relay error, just let me know.

-Larry