[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
open relaying and wesite search error
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: open relaying and wesite search error
- From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:28:20 -0400
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
I tried to search for an answer to my problem on qmail-sql.digibel.be in
the mailing list section, but whenever I enter a search, I get an
"Access forbidden 403" error.
I just installed qmail via LWQ, with the qmail-sql patch. I removed the
locals and rcpthosts files. My /var/qmail/controls/sqlserver is the
vanilla one that came with the patch, with the one change being the
password and table name for the connection_string
The file is own/mod
The problem I'm having is that my qmail is accepting email with any
destination. The mail is not then being delievered, but I am used to
getting (and would like to see) an error. Something along the lines of
the standard qmail "domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
There is only one user in the passwd database, and that is the alias
user with virtual domain "fullywired.net"
I checked to make sure, and sqlserver reads...
is this the correct setting?
If there's any more information I can give so that you can help me get
the correct denial-of-relay error, just let me know.