Re: SQLCreateHomeDir

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 06:10:04PM -0500, Oliver Etchebarne Bejarano wrote:

> [...]

* http://qmail-sql.digibel.be/install.html
  "Configure qmail-sql by editing /var/qmail/control/sqlserver. A sample
   sqlserver is provided with the source (sqlserver.sample) and matches with
   the database created with initdb. The configurationfile is independent of
   your choosen database. A list of all options is available here. Note that
   the file also contains options used by other daemons: they were put in the
   same file, since these daemons also need the databasedesign"

* http://qmail-sql.digibel.be/sqlserver.html
  "autohomedir: Location of your sqlcreatehomedir-binary"

If that parameter is missing, qmail-sql won't even try to create a
homedirectory.