Re: SQLCreateHomeDir

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Devogelaere" <michael.devogelaere@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Oliver Etchebarne Bejarano" <drmad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: SQLCreateHomeDir

> Hi Oliver,
>
> Can you give us the permissions and full path of your sqlcreatehomedir-
> binary ? (ls -al ..../..createhomedir). Does the parameter 'autohomedir'
> in your configuration-file point to the correct program ? What are the
> permissions of your sqlserver-file ? Is qmail-sql working properly once
> the homedir is created ?

:-|

'autohomedir'? I haven't read anything about a 'autohomedir' parameter in
the Installation Guides. Even a configuration-file :-P

I followed exactly every point in that guide. This is the binary:

-rwsr-x---    1 root     nofiles     15956 jul 26 12:48
/usr/local/sbin/sqlcreatehomedir

I tested it with every qmail user in a shell, and it works. I set user
'nobody' belongs to nofiles group, and it works too, in a shell. But, on a
php script, it doesn't. Nor Qmail.

Configuration File? :-D

Thanks for your help!

oliver etchebarne bejarano