Re: SQLCreateHomeDir

Hi Oliver,

Can you give us the permissions and full path of your sqlcreatehomedir-
binary ? (ls -al ..../..createhomedir). Does the parameter 'autohomedir'
in your configuration-file point to the correct program ? What are the
permissions of your sqlserver-file ? Is qmail-sql working properly once
the homedir is created ?

Kind regards,
Michael.