[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
set up a default virtual domain
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: set up a default virtual domain
- From: "jean wainer" <nhamm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:58:55 -0300
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
My company recently bought an entire webmail service, based on
Right now it uses only 1 domain, so the "check_host" option is set to "No"
and there is no "virtual_host" field in the passwd table.
My intention is to add more domains to this server and use as a virtual
I assume all I have to do is to "add column virtual_host" and "update passwd
set virtual_host='currentdomain.com'", then change "check_host" to yes in my
(Please correct me if i'm missing something).
Problem I'm Trying to Solve: I dont want my current 3,000+ users to change
their login to user@domain instead of just /user/. So I want to set up
"currentdomain.com" as the default domain when no domain is specified.
Is it possible to do this with qmail-sql?
I appreciate your help,