[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Checkpassword Problem, or not?
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Checkpassword Problem, or not?
- From: "Stephan Kessler" <stephankessler@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:06:50 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I'm just setting up my second machine with qmail-sql. I have compiled it
on my first maybe 10-15 times (that took time till all patches appplied
;)) so i'm no real newbie :)
But at all i've got a serious Problem:
I installed the qmail-sql_extra_patches Version, because of SMTP Auth.
All in all it works. I can authorize on my SMTPD very well and also send
emails to foreign hosts.
But at my POP3d it crashes:
#telnet localhost 110
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
-ERR aack, child crashed
Connection closed by foreign host.
When i call it from command-line:
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup vserver.ath.cx /bin/checkpassword pwd
It runs exactly in the same error.
Checkpassword is compiled correctly and works with the SMTPD
What I don't understand, is that on the SMTPD it works. But on the POP3d
not. Anyone got any idea?
Thank you in Advance!