RE: Quotas and Patch?

Hi Kevin,

Woooohooo right that works!

> Unfortunately these patches are not working together, because
> qmail-sql writes an own quota mechanism into qmail-local.c.
>
> Apply both patches and then look for the line
>       if (hardquota && du(homedir) > hardquota)
>          strerr_die1x(111, "Quota exceeded");
> in qmail-local.c and replace it with
>       if (hardquota && du(homedir) > hardquota)
>          strerr_die1x(100, overquota);
>
> That should do the trick.

Just "one" Problem:

I tested the quota in sending huge files (no matter, it was in my LAN
*G*) as the quota exceeded the mail came back. But strangly my 4.5 MB
file came back _with_ the quota exceeded mail AND it went about _12.5_
MB now. So i really do not know how this could happen.

Since my Outlook crashed, i opened the File with a TextEditor:

"I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Recipient's mailbox is full, message returned to sender. (#5.2.2)"

Right it was full.

I Think the former "Multipart" Message was "killed" in a way and changed
to a "singlepart" message. That would explain why outlook crashed.

So you got any ideas?

All in all i'm really really thankful to you :)

Have a nice day man!

Greetings,
Stephan

(BTW if you got ICQ pm me your number if you want to ;))