[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Quotas and Patch?
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Quotas and Patch?
- From: "Stephan Kessler" <stephankessler@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:31:42 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
i must confess that i'm a lit confused, that i don't know if i should
post here, because the topic i'm writing is both: qmail and qmail-sql...
So i'm sorry if i done the wrong.
My qmail is a qmail-sql from http://qmail-sql.digibel.be with
"extra_patches" like smtp-auth and ssl. Works like charm, really, but
just one problem.
In the Database you could define a quota, but this quota only makes the
message staying queued, and i want it to be rejected, and sended back to
Does this patch: http://www.qmail.org/qmail-1.03-quotas-1.1.patch
Do this? Does it work together with qmail-sql in things of compiling and
using the Database "hardquota" field?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Greetings and nice weekend,