[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: qmail-sql <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: maildrop
- From: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:31:01 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I would like to get maildrop with qmail-sql. All my mail accounts are
virtual and each have their own directory. I also run SquirrelMail with
What I would like to accomplish is to be able to script and make the
maildrop filter files on the fly for each user from the web (running as
apache user, but all virtual email is under user vmail).
What recommendation do you have to have the apache user create a
maildir file owned by vmail user?
A related questions, is $HOME envir var the same as what I set in the
db table for the user's homedir?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more