Problem starting smtpd and qmail-sql

Hi,
After a day work I was able to patch and compile qmail + qmail-sql.

I configured my pg. I tested all the tables and all is working well .
I startde qmail-getpw and all is working also well (It means as
described by the docs).

After all it I restarted my box and was ready to start the tests.

Of course the first one failed.

If I try to make telnet myserver smtp, it drops.

I readet the log. It is /var/log/qmail/smtpd/current and I found:

@400000003e4fdc25093a82bc /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd: error while
shared object: Cannot allocate memory.

Before paching to qmail-sql I do not ave any problems to telnet the
smtp.

Any idea will be great.
regards,
ivan.