[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem by compiling on rh 7.3
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Problem by compiling on rh 7.3
- From: pginfo <pginfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:13:20 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I am tring to compile qmail-sql on rh 7.3 using pg 7.3.1
I readet the installation guid before begin.
I pached the qmail by trying to run make setup check (int the qmail src
the system returns:
# make setup check
install: fatal: unable to write .../bin/qmail-remote: text busy
Pls., help me to correct the problem.
Also I readet the srcipt for creating the data base.
I think in pg 7.3.1 do not exists the type datatime.
I changed it to timestamp. Is it correct?
Also I have anoder question: How stable will work qmail + qmail-sql as