Problem by compiling on rh 7.3

Hi all,
I am tring to compile qmail-sql on rh 7.3 using pg 7.3.1
I readet the installation guid before begin.
I pached the qmail by trying to run make setup check (int the qmail src
directory)
the system returns:

# make setup check
./install
install: fatal: unable to write .../bin/qmail-remote: text busy

Pls., help me to correct the problem.

Also I readet the srcipt for creating the data base.
I think in pg 7.3.1 do not exists the type datatime.
I changed it to timestamp. Is it correct?

Also I have anoder question: How stable will work qmail + qmail-sql as
pop3 ?

regards,
ivan.