[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: postgresql upgrade
- From: Ward Viaene <ward@xxxxxxxx>(by way of Ward Viaene <ward@xxxxxxxx>)
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:55:26 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
When I upgraded postgresql, qmail-sql didnt want to start anymore.
I upgraded from pgsql 7.2.3 to 7.3.1. Should I recompile qmail-sql again
with pgsql7.3.1 libraries or is it an other problem?