[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: autohomedir doesn't work for any user
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: autohomedir doesn't work for any user
- From: "Ulrich Petri" <ulope@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:16:21 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <20030102190902.A7807@digibel.be>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Michael Devogelaere wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 11:15:18AM +0100, Ulrich Petri wrote:
> > >
> > > What are permissions of this file. It must be suid.
> > >
> > > klemen@boter:/usr/local/sbin$ ls -las sqlcreatehomedir
> > > 16 -rwsr-x--- 1 root nofiles 16216 Jul 4 19:11
> > > sqlcreatehomedir
> > >
> > > If that is set, tell us what directory you are trying to
> > > create. Let's say
> > > you have set /home/domain.com/users/myuser for percticular
> > > user as home
> > > directory then /home/domain.com/users must exist.
> Documentation says:
> > > "Sqlreatehomedir can only create homedirs in already-existing
> > > directories".
> > Why is that? It wouldn't be that hard to do a "mkdir -p" would it?
> Actually it was a little more complicated :) But qmail-sql
> 0.23pre3 will
> now also create the parent directories if they didn't yet exist.