Re: possible to make global_domain work for alias users as well?

Hi Alex !

This functionality is now in qmail-sql 0.23pre2. But it breaks one very
basic assumption of qmail(-sql): the alias-user _always_ exists. So it's
hard for me to predict how much influence this will have. Of course i ran
a few tests on it, but please tell me if this new patch causes any trouble.