possible to make global_domain work for alias users as well?

Hi again Michael. :)

If I have a large number of domains, I don't want to have to create an alias
user for each one of them if they're all going to be the same. Is it possible
to make the global_domain feature work for the alias user as well?

For example, if I define:

  global_domain domain1.com

and then send mail to nonexsiting@xxxxxxxxxxx, I currently get:

  delivery 4: deferral: Unable_to_find_alias_user!/

because there is no record in the passwd table where virtual_host =
'domain2.com' and login = 'alias'. In this case, I'd like the alias user for
domain1.com to handle it (as long as there is no specific alias user for
domain2.com, of course.)

Thanks,

--
Alex Howansky