[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
possible to make global_domain work for alias users as well?
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: possible to make global_domain work for alias users as well?
- From: Alex Howansky <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:39:31 -0500 (CDT)
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Hi again Michael. :)
If I have a large number of domains, I don't want to have to create an alias
user for each one of them if they're all going to be the same. Is it possible
to make the global_domain feature work for the alias user as well?
For example, if I define:
and then send mail to nonexsiting@xxxxxxxxxxx, I currently get:
delivery 4: deferral: Unable_to_find_alias_user!/
because there is no record in the passwd table where virtual_host =
'domain2.com' and login = 'alias'. In this case, I'd like the alias user for
domain1.com to handle it (as long as there is no specific alias user for
domain2.com, of course.)