Re: compile problem redhat 7.3

Hi,

I forgot to include a few changes in the Makefile. Without these changes,
'compile' wont look at the sql.headers for building qmail-smtpd/qmtpd. This
is not a new problem, but somehow i always forget to include these changes.
The problem is now fixed in qmail-sql 0.22b. No need to get this version
if you already built qmail-sql since nothing else changed.