Re: Multiline dot-qmails

On 24 Sep (14:44), Michael Devogelaere wrote:

> This happens if you also add a carriage return ('\r) character. It's
> standard behaviour of qmail and has nothing to do with this patch. Qmail
> will consider the '\r' as the last character of the domain-name, which
> isn't the intention. The solution is to use only a newline character as
> separator.

Ah, OK. I used phpPGAdmin to update the record in Postgres and it
submitted a carriage return... Works great now and I think I can go in
production with the new qmail-sql setup this night. Thanks!

--
BLUE MARS - Gesellschaft für digitale Kommunikation mbH

Christian Bauer               mailto:christian.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Technology Department         http://www.bluemars.de
Ebersheimstrasse 5            Tel: +49 (0)69 469973-00
60320 Frankfurt/M.            Fax: +49 (0)69 469973-99