Re: qmail-local and maildirs

On 23 Sep (16:47), Michael Devogelaere wrote:

> The problem is caused by the quota-calculation: qmail-local searches all
> subdirectories of the homedir of the specified user. In the case of the
> 'alias'-user it needs to scan a _lot_ of homedirs. You can solve this by
> assigning another homedir to your alias-user:
>  /var/spool/mail/bluemars.de/alias

Ah, I wasn't aware of the quota check at all. Thanks for the new
version. :)

--
BLUE MARS - Gesellschaft für digitale Kommunikation mbH

Christian Bauer               mailto:christian.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Technology Department         http://www.bluemars.de
Ebersheimstrasse 5            Tel: +49 (0)69 469973-00
60320 Frankfurt/M.            Fax: +49 (0)69 469973-99