Re: rcpthosts_from_db

Hhmm... oddly (but in a nice way *grin*), it now does seem to work
properly. Although, qmail-showctl says that " SMTP clients may send
messages to any recipient." - is this simply the result of an unpatched
program failing to see the rcpthosts flatfile?

If I try to send mail outside the network (without telling my client to
send credentials to the server), it immediately sends me back "Requested
action not taken: mailbox name not allowed: mail not sent". Seems a
little inelegant, at best - is this really the error I should be
getting? Sending inside the network works without auth (for all intents
and purposes, (network == domain) on this still-in-devel server...), and
sending anywhere with auth works ;-)

Thanks muchly for your time and patience :-)

--
Cheers,
 Mattt                            icq   : 117539757

     What's got four legs and an arm?  A happy Pit Bull...