[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: Re: smtp-auth compile problem...]
- To: Mattt <mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: smtp-auth compile problem...]
- From: Michael Devogelaere <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:41:38 +0200
- Cc: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- User-agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:57:01PM +1000, Mattt wrote:
> It failed for me in *exactly* the same way (ld error), but I'd poked
> around a little before deciding to shoot this mail off... Am using mc,
> so hit alt-p a couppla times to run the 'make setup check' again, to
> snag the output for pasting...
> Hehe - had typed 'make install check'....
> Unfortunately, I'm still getting :
> nroff -man mbox.5 > mbox.0
> nroff -man addresses.5 > addresses.0
> nroff -man envelopes.5 > envelopes.0
> nroff -man forgeries.7 > forgeries.0
> install: fatal: install: usage: install dir
> make: *** [setup] Error 100
Because you typed 'make install'.
Could you try this build-sequence:
make it man
Sorry if this isn't very obvious :) but qmail+extra_patches only contains
the source-tree used by the SRPM-package: the SPEC-file included in the
SRPM contains the complete build-procedure.