Re: [Fwd: Re: smtp-auth compile problem...]

Hi Mattt,

Try (within your build-directory):
./compile syncdir.c
./makelib libsyncdir.a syncdir.o
make

The tar.gz file was constructed with 'rpm -bp qmail-sql.spec --with pgsql':
it only extracts and 'prepares' the source and then exits. But the spec-file
also contains some build-instructions like the lines above.
Sorry for giving you a headache ;)