[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: dotqmail
- From: Klemen Vodopivec <klemen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:24:28 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: Klemen Vodopivec <klemen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I would like to know, hot to implement simple .qmail file within
sql. I'd like for one user which home dir is /home/user to redirect
all his mail somewhere else. With standard qmail configuration this
is done via .qmail file in his home dir, how to do this withi sql?
Another question, is there a way to do alias with this patch? I
mean, I'd like name.surname@xxxxxxxxxx to redirect to
someuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx without making home directory for this
user on local machine.