Delivery problems..

I’ve setup previous versions of qmail+sql before, but I’ve run into more problems!

I’ve followed the instructions completely, and as a test I tried sending a message directly to the server to a test@xxxxxxxxxxx, I was presuming that since virtual.org was in the passwd table etc, it should treat it as local.. but it tried to deliver it remotely and here’s the bounce I got.. (just to prove a point)..

-

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<test@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

216.148.213.135 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 550 Unknown local part alias in <alias@xxxxxxxxxxx> Giving up on 216.148.213.135.

-

# /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw alias virtual.org

alias10001000/home/virtual.org0

# /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw test virtual.org

test10001000/home/virtual.org/test0

And.. I do not have a /var/qmail/control/locals file.

-

Andrew