sqlcreatehomedir queries..

Hi,

I am trying to get sqlcreatehomedir working, yet I keep getting errors.

If I run the command ‘sqlcreatehomedir user virtualhost’ manually, as root and as qmail users, it works fine…

I have attempted the following in the sqlserver file

autohomedir yes

autohomedir /usr/local/sbin

autohomedir /usr/local/sbin/sqlcreatehomedir

And attempted to create a user and send email to that user on each of the three occasions, but I’m still having problems…

I would like to get this function working as it would be much easier to create new users by a simple insert statement to the database!

Thanks

-

Andrew