Re: trouble with non-existents users

Yes, that's the stuff. I change all my alias users to the same home
directory (/home/alias), and it worked. Now my logs indicates:

delivery 40179: failure: Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)/

and replies an error message to the sender indicating this situation. I
can go to sleep now. Thanks.