trouble with non-existents users

Hi all:

	I'm still having some trouble understanding alias users. I defined
an alias user for every domain associated to my server, like documentation
says. I also used this reply:
http://qmail-sql.digibel.be/archive/msg00028.html
as my main reference about this subject.

	When I send a mail to a non-existent user, to a domain with no
.qmail-default file, I get an error message in my log, like this:

delivery 36032: deferral:
Unable_to_open_.qmail-nonexistent:_process_cannot_open_more_files._(#4.3.0)/

	I realise that this file (.qmail-nonexistent) don't exist, but I
wonder if that entry in my log message is a regular thing, and also, why I
don't get an error mail as a reply for sending a mail to a non existent
address.

	Thanks You in advance.

--
Roberto Paz
T.E.: (0351) 481-6186

"The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux"
TKK 5