Re: Virtual domains and several databases...

Hello Rodolfo,

This kind of functionality isn't provided by qmail-sql. You could however
modify the code a little: qmail-sql tries several databases until it finds
one which gives a 'correct' answer. If you change that to: 'correct answer
containing at least 1 record', you will have about the setup you want.
But then qmail-sql will posibly try a few non-relevant databases before
querying the correct one, which is probably unwanted.
I don't know about any imap or pop-daemon with this functionality.

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.