[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Virtual domains and several databases...
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Virtual domains and several databases...
- From: Rodolfo Gonzalez <rodolfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:10:11 -0500 (CDT)
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I'm new to qmail+sql, and I find interesting the quota support and other
features. I'd like to know if it's possible to have a somehow "reversal
setup"?... I mean, to have several databases, each database corresponding
to one (or maybe more, but let's say, one) virtual domain. For example:
domain1.com checks against db_domain1
domain2.net checks against db_domain2
domain2.org checks against db_domain2
domain3.edu checks against db_domain3
... and so on.
Is this possible?. (or, if not, could it be possible at some point, or
does any IMAP server support this?, because if not, it'd be useless to try
Thank you for your help.