RE: HELP: case sensitive userids

Hello Amol,

I think login-names are always considered case-sensitive: even if you try to
log in on the console, you need to take care about the exact case of each
letter. POP-authentication isn't different here: it's case-sensitive too and
i think it's always been case-sensitive ?
You should indeed login as amol@xxxxxxxxx and not as Amol@xxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.