Re: pop3d Problem ?

Michael,

Thanks for the quick response. As it turns out I forgot to customize
checkpassword for mysql. The default configuration was for postgresql. Now at
least I get to see the authorization failure... which brings me to my next
problem.  How do I know if my system is using MD5 ? Is it if the encrypted
strings in /etc/shadow are longer than 13 characters ?