[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pop3d Problem ?
- To: qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: pop3d Problem ?
- From: Grant Smith <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:55:47 -0700
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Marathon Computer Systems
I'm trying to test pop3d, and am getting the following:
$ telnet localhost 110
Connected to Falcon (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
-ERR aack, child crashed
Connection closed by foreign host.
It only seems to crash when I specify the user with @virtual.org.
Any ideas ? Im using version 0.19.