v 0.21

Hi,

As Miroslav Konèel pointed out, there was an error in the Makefile, causing
the mysql-build to fail. In version 0.21, there were a few words added to the
Makefile. If you're using postgresql, you shouldn't do anything. If you're
using mysql and your build fails: try this one.

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds